Pros use professional equipment. Have a peek at ours:
- New drive in estimating
- State of the art heated downdraft paint booths
- Frame machine and uni-body alignment (to one mm of factory specs)
- Car-o-linder benches with dedicated measuring system
- Laser guided computerized measuring system
- Computerized estimating systems
- Fresh air mixing rooms with computerized color matching system
- 4 migs and 1 tig welding machine
- Resistance spot welding machine
- Road force wheel balancer
- Latest in water born painting technology
Put your feet up, we'll do the legwork
Having an accident is no fun and frustrating. Getting your car fixed shouldn't be. And since we're a preferred shop for most major insurance companies, we can do the legwork so you won't have to. From contacting your insurance carrier to providing all the technologically-advanced estimating information to the adjusters, you can be assured you will be taken car of hassle-free.
One. Two. Free.
One. Get your vehicle to Dahl Ford's Collision Center. Two to three days later in most cases, it's back at its beautiful best. Free on-the-house shuttle services awaits you while we're working on your car, truck or van; taking you to wherever you need to be within the Quad Cities area.
From imports to classic restoration, minor dents or major repairs, Dahl Fords Collision Center gives you smashing good reasons why we are the number one choice in body repair and paint work.
The paint is going to match.
Not only will the paint match, but also your automobile's body will never look better. That's a claim we back up. We're so confident your vehicle will look like new again, we even guarantee the work we do with a limited lifetime warranty. How can we be so sure? Because of the 225 combined years of experience that go to work on your car. Because of our "pro shop" status where our techs are ASE certified and I-CAR trained in collision repair.
And because it's the fact that auto enthusiasts and collectors alike travel to Dahl Ford's Collision Center for fastidious craftsmanship. Whatever the reason, you owe it to your vehicle to take a closer look at Dahl Ford's Collision Center.
We are Hiring in the Collision Center!
We are currently looking for a Full Time Repair Technician.
- Full Time (40 Hours)
- Excellent Benefit Package available
- Prior Experience Required
Please fill out the employment application and we will get back to you shortly.